So you want to be a recording artist or a music executive but you don’t know where to start? Breaking into the music industry can be tough but not impossible. When you consider everything from recording, producing, manufacturing, distributing, and marketing, you’ll find that many things happened before you were able to hear your favorite song on the radio.
1. Thalia Ewing - Sony Publishing
2. Robert Solomon - Woodland Studio and Roxy Theatre
3. Lorenzo Washington - Jefferson Street Sound
4. Rex Collier - Woodland Studio and formally Nashboro Records
5. Michael West - Jetpack Artist Ventures
Moderated by: Eric Holt
Join us for a look Behind the Scenes as our panel guests share their experience in the music industry.
Music by Gtar Phil & Sips - 6pm
Panel Discussion - 6:30pm
Location: RCA Studio B, 1611 Roy Acuff Pl, Nashville TN 37246
Street parking available.